Saturday, April 27, 2019

Yay... May?

It's that time of the month (pun intended... I know... I'm disgusting 😑) when I reflect on past events that led to this very moment. It's basically a sorta, kinda reality check to help me ascertain if I have, indeed, achieved what I set out to achieve or if I,  in the words of Jake Peralta, world's greatest detective, "done f****d up". They're like having mental periods cuz they occur monthly and last for a few days... In my head, of course.
These reflections led me to believe that I needed to create a blog in other to reach out to others, tell my story, inspire the young uns... Kill boredom. Y'all get the gist.
All that being said... Hi, I'm Vicki and I'm your writer,  friend and overall go-to buddy here to make life bearable by entertaining you through stories of events happening in my life. I'm like Trevor Noah... Only female and more awesome (Fine... Less awesome).

Welcome to life. It sucks- you're gonna love it.
- Monica Geller (Friends).

Have a story for me? Reach me at victoriaanyanwu335@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness you’re finally here. I’ve been looking for someone as interesting as you. Just by your intro I can already say a lot about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure who you are but I love you! Have fun, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete